• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Kansas was up by 1 at the half. After trading buckets, Gonzaga went on a 23-4 run from roughly the 19:00 to 11:00 min mark. Crazy. I take a small level of solace in knowing another fanbase understands 2nd half collapses like we do.
I’m not sure Kansas is the fanbase I most relate to….

I know it's easy to say sitting here, but you can't bite on a damn shot fake from Jack...ever.

Kansas was up by 1 at the half. After trading buckets, Gonzaga went on a 23-4 run from roughly the 19:00 to 11:00 min mark. Crazy. I take a small level of solace in knowing another fanbase understands 2nd half collapses like we do.
As well as untimely injuries. Speaking of which how's Sallis?

15-20. We get cooked on penetration. He can’t do that. Hildreth would clamp him down.
We sag off the perimeter though too. And he absolutely punishes it. I do think Cam would just be tasked with "don't ever help out, never leave him, you guard him until you're passed out"

State getting hacked inside all around. Refs just letting them play. If the refs are a slow whistle, which they have been so far, it's only an Oakland benefit since they're gonna fire 25-30 threes

Back