• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Squares Game - a few spots available

mattwfu99

Reaction score
It looks like I have a few spots left in some NCAA Tournament "contests" I'm running, so I thought I might get some interest here.

Two games are based totally on luck - very simplified descriptions:

1) Point spread bracket - you get randomly assigned one team from each region and hope that team covers the spread - if they do, you advance to the next round. ($10 entry - 2 spots left)

2) Squares - A winner every game! Based on the last digit in the home team and visiting team scores. ($20 gets you five squares - 6 openings left)

If you have any interest, PM me.

I'm also running a Survivor pool that's $11 per person. http://www.tournamentpools.com/pools...p=2&pwd=3rgg5u

No need to PM me on that one, you can just sign up on your own if you're interested.

In for the squares game. Will take a look at the survivor pool. Scheduled to enter another one ($20: approx. 300 people) , but I think that has gotten too big not to be online, so I'd be up for another option.

ETA: PM sent. Getting a 404 error on your Survivor pool.

Last edited:
01_27_t.gif

Area Man Having Difficulty Getting People To Sign Up For His NIT Bracket Pool

SPORTS NEWS IN BRIEF • Sports • College Basketball • ISSUE 50•11 • Mar 18, 2014

700.jpg

WEXFORD, PA—Despite his assertions that this year was shaping up to be one of the most wide-open and exciting tournaments in recent memory, sources confirmed Monday that local man Nick Moreno continued to struggle in his efforts to sign anyone up for his NIT bracket pool.“Hey guys, just a reminder to get in your NIT brackets and 10 bucks by the end of the day today,” Moreno said to a group of stone-faced coworkers who had barely skimmed his latest email encouraging everyone to “get in on the action” by making their predictions for the field of 32. “I bet most of you will have Georgia State going all the way this year, but, I don’t know, I think St. Mary’s really has a shot at the title as a four-seed. But we can talk picks after everyone’s brackets are in. And if anyone needs me to send the password for the group again, just let me know.” At press time, Moreno had sent a last-minute email offering to lower the buy-in fee to five dollars.

Back