• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA tournament viewing

lokisapocalypse

The Pumpfaker
Reaction score
Today is one of the best days of the year. It will be even better if Bzdouchebag gets fired but that's not the point here.

What are the viewing options for today? I don't have cable so am I relegated to the coverage that's on CBS or will I be able to view it online somewhere?

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/ requires me to select a TV provider and input a username / password so that's out.

Same boat here, Tru, TBS, and TNT are going to want cable login. Try first row sports.

CBS doesn't have that baller site anymore?

I thought it was just the NCAA app that required cable credentials?

I watched the 'First Round' on the March Madness website without inserting any info.

Edit: nevermind, I guess it remembered my login from the past.

Last edited:
I was planning on using the March Madness App and a friends cable login hope that works

I love all the "I dropped cable, I'm so smart" people scrambling for logins or shitty Internet feeds.

I don't see anyone scrambling for a login or a shitty feed.

I was curious if a site like ncaa.com was broadcasting it free as they had in years past.

Took today and tomorrow off from work. Headed to a sports bar in about 45 min.

Having AppleTV with HBOGO, Netflix, Hulu, all pro leagues season pass, BTN, ESPN3 logins and a VPN really makes cable kinda dumb.

My HBOGo requires me to log into my U-verse account. Is there a way to just get HBOGo?

My HBOGo requires me to log into my U-verse account. Is there a way to just get HBOGo?

Nope. You need a subscription to HBO. A bunch if my buddies shared accounts. Ex I'll buy MLB and Netflix every year and other buddies contribute. Saves quite a bit.

So the things that require cable are what makes having cable dumb?

Back