• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

I guess we were joking about izzo begging for the job but oh to have a coach like that.

Izzo is playing chess while the rest of us play checkers. That guy is unreal.

Louisville guys were gassed with about 5 minutes left in the game. Michigan St had a bench and Louisville didn't.

That's so painful to think about...I hate them both so much...

I get it. But I've had a real epiphany over the last few weeks....so many on this board care about ACC pride. Has surprised me. That has only a tiny bit of relevance to me. Seeing our Tobacco Road rivals go down is part of the enjoyment of being a Deac. Or so I thought.

(I mean, what else do we have to cheer about?)

I get it. But I've had a real epiphany over the last few weeks....so many on this board care about ACC pride. Has surprised me. That has only a tiny bit of relevance to me. Seeing our Tobacco Road rivals go down is part of the enjoyment of being a Deac. Or so I thought.

(I mean, what else do we have to cheer about?)

It is which is why I'm cheering for Gonzaga. However I don't know if I can listen about KY undefeated for over 8 months.

It is which is why I'm cheering for Gonzaga. However I don't know if I can listen about KY undefeated for over 8 months.

An unpleasant outcome to be sure. To me, still 94% better than a Duke championship.

College coaches seriously don't understand 2 for 1. Zags just blew chance at end of half like ND did at end of game last night

Izzo botched it at the end of the game today too. They were down 1 and had the ball with 1:05-1:10 left and didnt shoot until :40 left. Luckily the shot went in so it was fine, but if they missed they would have had to foul (didn't leave enough time for the 2 for 1).

Izzo botched it at the end of the game today too. They were down 1 and had the ball with 1:05-1:10 left and didnt shoot until :40 left. Luckily the shot went in so it was fine, but if they missed they would have had to foul (didn't leave enough time for the 2 for 1).

Neither team looked good at the end of regulation. Especially at the line. Definitely the worst game of the weekend.

It makes absolute sense that Cowboys players would be Duke fans all of a sudden.

It makes absolute sense that Cowboys players would be Duke fans all of a sudden.
They've been to Cameron multiple times, including when we got dump trucked by 43.

There has never been a better match in douchebag heaven than Jason Garrett & his tucked in Duke polo shirt.

That's a BS call...Duke's winning this game.

Ohmigawd that Duke band geek. High fives a player and did the fairy-wing motion like he was a tween girl meeting Elvis.

Back