• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

where did CBS get the idea that Grant Hill would be good for TV. Especially in a final 8 game. His voice sounds like a 12 year old and he adds nothing to the game. Surely they don't have him planned to do the Final 4. Not to mention CBS and Nantz's slobbering over Cowboys watching their favorite college team. I thought Romo went to school in Illinois - guess I missed all those TD's he flung back in the day at Wallace Wade. And one more thing, Nantz stop pimping your favorite city - Houston - we don't care that Winslow was the Houston high school player of the year last year nor that George Bush is from Houston.

CBS and Jim Nantz just creamed their pants. Duke and Kentucky. Same ol' shit.

No offense to Wiljter but in the face he looks like a little boy among men. Hard to imagine him mustering the guts to go up against Duke. And he has played like it.

I hate Duke as much as the next guy but watching coach K hug Cook as he came off the court was a pretty special moment.

If anyone for any reason needs to induce vomiting this Saturday evening, the Duke and Kentucky "Team Stream" telecasts on the cable networks should about do it.

You found awfully excited about picking a team with at least two one and done's to win.
And a school hat has tarnished its academic rep to do so.
Who am I kidding, you won't see this you old hypocrite.

You found awfully excited about picking a team with at least two one and done's to win.
And a school hat has tarnished its academic rep to do so.
Who am I kidding, you won't see this you old hypocrite.

blue_marlin_fishing_030.jpg

What connection does Tony Romo have to Duke other than being an attention look at me whore?

Back