• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAF Championship Game: Oregon vs. Ohio State

Ohio had a great game against Bama. Bama is a good team but don't think they are the Bama of the past couple of years. Their offense was essentially Cooper (w/ horrible playcalling going away from the run in the 2nd half) and that Defensive secondary was torched by some shit teams.

Oregon's gonna have a much better offensive gameplan.

Ohio had a great game against Bama. Bama is a good team but don't think they are the Bama of the past couple of years. Their offense was essentially Cooper (w/ horrible playcalling going away from the run in the 2nd half) and that Defensive secondary was torched by some shit teams.

Oregon's gonna have a much better offensive gameplan.

I didn't know Brady Hoke posted here?

On ESPN at 8:30 PM Eastern, the traditional broadcast will air with Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Heather Cox, and Tom Rinaldi. If you feel like getting some Latin flair into your life, ESPN Deportes will air the traditional broadcast with Eduardo Varela and Pablo Viruega on the call. If you aren't near a TV, you can tune in to the radio broadcast with Mike Tirico, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe, and Joe Schad.

That should cover your traditional options. Let's dig into the rest of the productions available:

-Film Room on ESPN2 will feature ESPN anaylsts (Chris Spielman, Tom Luginbill) and head coaches (Dan Mullen, Pat Narduzzi [who coached against both teams this season as defensive coordinator for Michigan State], Mike Riley) providing in-depth analysis that will dig deeper into the Xs and Os.
-ESPN Voices on ESPNU will feature personalities that don't cover college football discussing the game. A sample of the talent includes, but may not be limited to: Jay Bilas, Aaron Boone, Julie Foudy, Barry Melrose, Mark Schlereth, Michael Wilbon
-Off the Ball on ESPNEWS will give viewers analysis on plays off the ball - for example, o-line/d-line battles and match-ups on the outside between receivers and DBs. Bob Wischusen hosts a panel consisting of Kevin Carter, Matt Millen, Jason Sehorn, Matt Stinchcomb, and Amani Toomer.
-Sounds of the Game on ESPN Classic will pair the traditional airing with the natural stadium sound captured by microphones positioned all over AT&T Stadium. Tune in here if you care to view the halftime show featuring the bands from both schools.
-ESPN3 will present two game feeds paired with school-specific radio broadcasts and isolated cameras on the selected team's coaches and key players.
-ESPN3 will also air a student section feed that will include the student sections, cheerleaders, bands, and mascots. Tune in here if you feel like checking out drunk college students.
-SpiderCam on ESPN3 will broadcast the entire game from above.
-Command Center on ESPN Goal Line will offer commercial-free split-screen coverage showing game feed, comprehensive replay coverage, enhanced statistics, and the radio broadcast feed. During media timeouts, coverage will sample other Megacast content. If you have this option available, I'd give it a chance.
-Comprehensive analytics (and social media #hottakes) will be viewed on ESPN3's Data Center.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...-national-championship-across-espn-platforms/

Why do people in Cincinnati hate the Buckeyes so much?

bc OSU fans are generally insufferable?

i am watching at home tonight instead of getting rowdy at a bar bc i generally hate associating with osu fans outside of columbus

Long time tOSU fan - grew up in OH. Pulling for the Buckeyes, but I think the Ducks win in a shootout. I'm not convinced tOSU's defense can stop Oregon's offense and while tOSU will put up points, I don't see them keeping pace. This game may come down to which defense can make the most plays, because we know both offenses will.

Somebody somewhere is buying everyone's championship.

giphy.gif

I hate Ohio State because of tOSU, and because their fans acted like complete douche rockets after the bullshit PI call in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl.

you hate them because they say THE?

you have a very low bar

My boy in the crop top is gonna STOMP the oregon d, but a true shootout favors Oregon.

When was the last time an non-insufferable fan base won the championship? I'm thinking Nebraska.

I know they're ESS EEE SEEEE but I've never found Auburn fans to be that annoying. Think they try and differentiate themselves from Bama fans

Back