• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Need Good Divorce Lawyer

Azdeac

Reaction score
Wife, UNC fan, sends me this text "WAKE FOREST BEATS DUKE AND GUESS WHAT?? [Redacted] SIGNS A FIVE YEAR EXTENSION ON HIS CONTRACT…CONGRATS!!:D"

Bitch.

Wife, UNC fan, sends me this text "WAKE FOREST BEATS DUKE AND GUESS WHAT?? [Redacted] SIGNS A FIVE YEAR EXTENSION ON HIS CONTRACT…CONGRATS!!:D"

Bitch.

Lmao. That's what u get for marrying a Carolina fan

Well, you married her.

Strat with the win.

Last edited:
We all know you are a masochist.....being married and hanging around with Katherine would prove this without any other evidence whatsoever.

My wife who is a UVA fan laughed at me too when I told her that [Redacted] beat Duke. "Contract extension time!"

I've heard about this in a dive bar in Santa Monica, Duke's in Malibu and other places. :)

I've heard about this in a dive bar in Santa Monica, Duke's in Malibu and other places. :)

Moe's - Playa Del Ray
Longboard - Huntington Beach
O'Briens - (santa monica dive bar)

And let's see, there was the Japanese place in Hollywood and the jazz bar in Hollywood too. Anywhere else?

Bitch.
That is cold. Real, real cold.

Back