• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New ACC logo leaked

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
Via Brett McMurphy on Twitter...

Bnh42YuIYAAeQBe_zps63c12dc2.jpg

Bnh_VZMIcAEkE5K_zpsa8395d40.jpg

The problem with the old logo wasn't the logo itself, it was the A C C on our damn football field. Nobody else seems to have a problem with it, just kern that motherfucker so we don't have another W AKE FOREST

I guess they couldn't fit Kentucky and Indiana on the seal.

The first thing I thought was that it looked similar to the Big East logo. Sure enough, our 'A' has the same design as their 'G'.

Big-East-Logo.jpg

I'm sure the redesign was $450,000 well-spent.

Looks like a piece of "art" my parents hung on the fridge when I was in elementary school.

That's a long logo. The text underneath will be dated shortly with the "Memorial Day" reference too.

Too many words imo.

It looks like an iron. Like something that you flatten your clothes with..

It looks cheap...like an XFL logo or something. There wasn't anything wrong with the old one.

This has to be some sort of joke making light of how the ACC has become like the big east. With all the old Big East teams and playing the tournament championship on Saturday.

Is it that hard for someone to post the picture here?

Bnh_VZMIcAEkE5K.jpg

No. I see it in the OP.

Wierd. There are a lot of pics that I don't see from here in the India office. We must have some sort of filter.

Back