• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Born Baby - strength

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
I know somebody with a new born baby and it can’t crawl, roll over or even lift it's head. I hope this gets better as it gets older, I think it has in other new borns.

Is this thread:

A. Somehow making fun of Manning/Crawford and I'm missing it?
B. Meant to be simply a post on the Chat thread.
C. There is no C.

When is this Born Legacy supposed to have happened?

It can't have happened after the last one. At the end of the lat one Noah and Hirsch are sent to prison. Thus this can't have happened after Ultimatum.

In the Born stories, he's the only one who had a problem. So if this did happen before the entire premise of of the story is shot.

The continuity people seem to have screwed the pooch.

LiveandDumbdick

I know somebody with a new born baby and it can’t crawl, roll over or even lift it's head. I hope this gets better as it gets older, I think it has in other new borns.

Funny, Bagley and Carter do not seem to have trouble finishing at the rim. (This is where you insert 5-star comment).

Funny, UNCs frosh big men do not have trouble finishing at the rim.

Funny, Doral did not have trouble finishing at the rim his freshman year.

My point is that this a major problem for him now that will likely be fixed in two years with proper training. Just as it was for Dino's and cavanaugh. Not all freshman big men have this problem though.

Funny, Bagley and Carter do not seem to have trouble finishing at the rim. (This is where you insert 5-star comment).

My point is that this a major problem for him now that will likely be fixed in two years with proper training. Just as it was for Dino's and cavanaugh. Not all freshman big men have this problem though.

Ah the middle school days where insulting someone is as easy as using the word “dick” along with any other word. Hope you start going through puberty soon Dash.

Not all freshman big men are still 17

Ah the middle school days where insulting someone is as easy as using the word “dick” along with any other word. Hope you start going through puberty soon Dash.
Right and your post wasn't middle school either.

Saar will get stronger but as to B on your list, you must be watching different UNC games and as to C, you must not be old enough to remember 2 yrs ago for the vastly improved Doral(now double double) Moore

I thought this thread was going to be about how guys get Dad strength once they become new fathers. Too bad.

Back