• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Green people KVegas and Baby have gotten my hopes way too high on Matta. If they are wrong, it seems like maybe they don’t need to be green? Or do I not know what the green name means?

I guess I'll prepare to be disappointed. I should never have gotten my hopes up for Matta.

If Wes really wore #22 because he loves Childress there is no way he is passing up keeping his idol on staff

Green people KVegas and Baby have gotten my hopes way too high on Matta. If they are wrong, it seems like maybe they don’t need to be green? Or do I not know what the green name means?

9 years ago somebody thought these guys had connections. Maybe they did. Currie is a new boss. They have been wrong the whole time.

Did Clawson or Manning visit campus before accepting or after they accepted for the announcement?

Don't most ADs go visit the prospective candidates or meet at a neutral site vs. having the candidates come to campus for the interview?

If so, then first you need to flight track where the AD is going to visit from W-S while the interview process is being conducted.

After the new Coach is selected, then you can track the incoming flights into W-S.

This is crazy. Sadly, since I’m a Wake fan, I feel like I’ve closely followed many coaching searches here at this point and I honestly don’t remember so many allegedly connected people being so inconsistent. I don’t think it’s Matt’s simply because every time we’ve been given a big name- never happens. My gut says Miller, but who knows.

Same here. We've been teased with big names for as long as I remember, and instead, we end up with a [redacted] or a Manning.

Same here. We've been teased with big names for as long as I remember, and instead, we end up with a [redacted] or a Manning.
Obv I meant Matta, but I guess I’m old bc I can’t figure out editing on my phone. But yeah- the big name never pans out for us.

Hold the phone. Beilein is back, baby.
michael.jpg

Back