• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

Don’t those flight trackers pretty much show that Matta hasn’t been in Winston. If that’s even his plane.

All I'm saying is we know the following things:

1.) multiple different folks claim Matta is in W-S
2.) there was a flight from Naples to W-S yesterday that had WFU ties
2a.) people watching that flight arrive in W-S say Matta didn't get off (but there is reason to question the accuracy here with the conflicting narratives)
3.) there was no such Naples to W-S flight today
4.) there is a plane that seems to pretty much exclusively fly between Indianapolis, Naples, and OSU (at least, exclusively since the quarantine started)
5.) Matta's houses are in Indy and Naples
6.) the plane is flying from Naples to Ohio State tomorrow afternoon

The pilot is from Salem, VA and the plane belongs to him, not the person who was mentioned yesterday. He went to the Babcock School and apparently has a house in Naples. He was probably doing the school a favor by flying Matta to W-S, if that’s what actually happened. I really don’t know any more than this, but I don’t want to reveal the name of the pilot/owner of the plane.

When Matta was 37 he was 102-31 with four straight trips to the NCAA and one Elite Eight.

Bring in a couple classic Pack Pride flight tracking experts. A couple crusty ole veterans. We need a couple non-biased outsiders to jump in and read the situation.

lol

okay bud
Look. If you want to think the flight plans of random aircraft and blurry photos of old men equal some kind wish fulfillment go right ahead.
It's not ultimately going to change who gets hired one way or the other.
But it does make y'all look pretty damn crazy.

Look. If you want to think the flight plans of random aircraft and blurry photos of old men equal some kind wish fulfillment go right ahead.

and pretending to be above it all makes you look like an asshole

I think a couple people with good sauces trump the flight pattern fun. Just fun, Shogun. Not proof of anything.

Back