• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Wake Basketball Video from the Official Site

Thoughts:

First statement: I want us to bring Wake Forest basketball back. VOMIT...there was no need for it to have been "gone" in the first place.

"Average of 2100 students" in what? One game that you calculated "average" for - the Miami game? How can that possibly be a correct figure for any "average" on the season?

"Get 'back' to the days of Chris Paul and Josh Howard and Tim Duncan" - why not when we were number one in the country a short few years ago? Oh never mind that goes against the "culture" argument.

Ah yessss Chill coming in with the youth excuse again. Solid.

Average of 2100 students?

Devin doesn't want to play for anybody other than Jeff [Redacted] good god. They've brainwashed them.

Ahhhh and it ends with [Redacted] throwing a culture statement at us. That video makes me want to vomit.

On the bright side these kids seem smart and want to win. I hope that drive continues after another sub-par year next year and as they go through a coaching change.

If you take out the Miami and Duke games then I don't think we had 2100 students combined. Maybe the state game pushe it over.

What is the deal with Bz' hair in that clip where he's walking addressing the team?

Looks pretty good without sound. I'm sure I'll have a different opinion when I can actually hear what they are saying.

He was probably being forced into that message, but that was the saddest part for me.

WOOD.jpg

The production of the video was actually pretty solid I think. If we actually had a competent coach I would probably have loved the video and the message.

"Golly, you're going to be as good as anyone."

Agreed, numbers. The production was nice. Same with the video a few months ago about a day in the life of athletes from our 111st ranked program.

Pathetic. I hate our AD so much and the propaganda war they are raging right now with 95% of the fan base. That entire 30 second segment with Devin Thomas talking about Bz was disgusting. Our players deserve better. They are good kids who play hard. They want to win badly for MSD. They don't know any better now that they are stuck with a terrible, terrible basketball coach.

That 2,100 number is probably the most horseshit number I've ever heard. Did they include alumni who bought tickets as students? I'd love to see the math behind that. #ReasonsWeUseMedian

That was absolutely barf material. Is this supposed to be RW's response to those of us in the "lunatic fringe"?

They probably didn't count non-con games. Did they count every student in Screamin' Demons as a ticket sold?

The Miami win was definitely fun, but the celebration for 4 months is overboard. I don't remember the video of the Deacs beating UNC, Duke, @ undefeated Clemson and @BYU in the same year.

It's a home game against Miami. Oh heavens, yes.

Back