• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next Coach...rumors on the ground.

My sources tell me....
chris_broussard_a_l.jpg

What? People actually want a job at LOWF?

Whoever gets the nod will obviously get a four year pass and a nice seven figure package. Plus they will get to eat chicken with none other than Country Dan... What is there not to like other than having to be beholding to Well Man and Hatch?

Serious question. Do we know if wellman had hired a search committee??

After all the "Fire Dino - Hire Brad Stevens" rumors a few years ago, I'm suprised you guys aren't predicting that we hire Nick Saban.

Honestly, Kirby Smart would do a damn good job with the defense. It's our offense that will lack. Orgeron would not be that bad, but he did a decent job at Ole Miss. If we can get a good offensive coordinator I am all for giving Smart or Narduzzi a chance, most likely Smart. Problem is he is already making 7 figures haha.

No way Orgeron gets the job. He has been in trouble everywhere he has been.

Serious question. Do we know if wellman had hired a search committee??

Has never used committee before. Has never used search firm before. Will he take a different approach on this hire? Probably not, but if he does I would think Hatch and/or board suggested he should.

I'm hoping for a young, aggressive, offensive minded coach with a winning history at a lower-level D-1 program

Which means Wellman will hire an old, conservative, defensive coach with moderate results at a big D-1 program

Can't believe you guys actually pulled the trigger....

This is who you want off of that list...

Noel Mazzone (UCLA – offensive coordinator)

Back