• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Next show for me to watch?

ellisat2

Reaction score
Based on Pit recommendations, I started "Sons of Anarchy" and "Breaking Bad." I have finished those. What should be next? I've heard good things about "Friday Night Lights", but that its also kinda fluff. I've gotten recs for "Sherlock", but its only 1 short season. "Mad Men" is always on the short list, but I watched the first 3 eps of season 1 and wasn't enthralled.

Would prefer it be on Netflix, but not necessary. What should I watch?

Friday Night Lights.

Then man the fuck up and watch Mad Men.

Friday Night Lights. Seriously. For me it belongs in the same conversation as The Wire and Breaking Bad.

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

Has Southland gotten better?

I love the cast and the idea but they always felt like the first Danny Snyder Redskins team that went 8-8, managed to beat both Super Bowl teams that year but missed the playoffs because they'd lose to shit teams like Arizona Cardinals.

add my vote for FNL. lots of really great stuff and coach and mrs taylor are incredible.tons of good young actors. season 4 and 5 finales are darn near perfect. only problem is there is a storyline in season two that you will likely need to fast forward or laugh your way (at them not with them) through.

add my vote for FNL. lots of really great stuff and coach and mrs taylor are incredible.tons of good young actors. season 4 and 5 finales are darn near perfect. only problem is there is a storyline in season two that you will likely need to fast forward or laugh your way (at them not with them) through.

Good point. I watched the first couple episodes of season two and they were horrible. Just skipped right forward to season three.

Definitely FNL, but also do Sherlock really quickly. It's really excellent and its 2nd season starts showing on PBS this month, I think.

Sherlock is awesome. Think there are 6 episodes out now. Each is like 90 minutes. Really good show. Really want to see where they go next season.

is sherlock available on netflix instant stream. Also does it air on BBC-A or PBS?

Back