• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Network reaches deal with TWC

Of course, the day AFTER the Panther's appearance. Not that I missed anything.

Sounds like NFL Network will be standard or somethng along those lines, and Red Zone will be a subscription. BTW what is Red Zone exactly?

Sounds like NFL Network will be standard or somethng along those lines, and Red Zone will be a subscription. BTW what is Red Zone exactly?

The most amazing television channel ever made.

BTW what is Red Zone exactly?
No commercials and they just switch back and forth between all the games to whichever one has something exciting going on. It is great if you don't have a specific team you want to watch so you just get to see highlights in real time basically.

I never thought I'd like it but if you watch for 5 minutes, you're hooked. And if you're a Bears fan (*cough*) it's INFINITELY better and more rewarding that actually watching that fucking excuse of a shitty, fucked up, mismanaged, poorly coached, overhyped, underdelivering bunch of dickheads.

The red zone option is nice but NFL network is absolutely horrible. the only reason I watch it is for the Thursday night game and even then the announcers make it painful. They seem to have the worst analysts and commentators for their shows.

Nah, SportsPass is a solid tier. Fox Soccer Plus, NBA tv and now nfl red zone make it an easy add on.

Nah, SportsPass is a solid tier. Fox Soccer Plus, NBA tv and now nfl red zone make it an easy add on.

It's a joke that I have to pay so much for cable channels I don't want. I have no problem with the price point for that package. I could probably put together a cable package for $50-60 a month with similar packages that I would actually watch. I am ready for the a la carte TV subscriber revolution to get here.

Red Zone is probably worth $6 to me. I'd spend that on one beer at a sports bar.

A la carte pricing would be much more expensive.

So nfl network (for thurs night games) is standard twc fair now? Sweet

Back