• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

I don't see how it makes sense for 2 teams in the same division to share a stadium. Maybe the Rams and either the Raiders or Chargers. Goodell and the league need to enter the breach and look at what are the best proposals from LA, StL, SD and Oak and shepherd these teams through this process so that they come up with a solution that is fairest to both the owners involved and the cities. But then again, leadership is not what we've seen much of from Roger.

I don't see how it makes sense for 2 teams in the same division to share a stadium. Maybe the Rams and either the Raiders or Chargers. Goodell and the league need to enter the breach and look at what are the best proposals from LA, StL, SD and Oak and shepherd these teams through this process so that they come up with a solution that is fairest to both the owners involved and the cities. But then again, leadership is not what we've seen much of from Roger.

There is no way in hell that the Raiders/Chargers thing goes through. No way. St. Louis seems like a pretty realistic option since the owner of the team owns the land in LA. SD and OAK must be using the move as leverage (surprise!) for a new stadium deal. The St. Louis Raiders would be funny.

Raiders apparently said they would switch to the NFC if they had to to move to LA. I guess Seattle would go back to the AFC

Winston, you are a dumbass.

@JoshNorris: RT @CommishOnline: Mariucci says that Jameis is the smartest QB he's ever met with. Mayock says that's exactly what he's been hearing too.

Yeah. His football smarts aren't questioned. The question isn't his smarts on Sunday afternoon. The question is his smarts on Saturday night.

Raiders apparently said they would switch to the NFC if they had to to move to LA. I guess Seattle would go back to the AFC
That's a ridiculous trade that would cost the NFL a lot money

My memory might be a tad fuzzy but I thought Winston was likable for most of his Freshman year until the rape allegations came up and then they put a microphone in front of his face after the BCS National Championship...and then all hell broke loose.

That's a ridiculous trade that would cost the NFL a lot money

Not sure it would cost the NFL a lot of money, but it might make it difficult on the TV partners to have both the 49ers and the Raiders as NFC teams. Of course, probably would just mean more cross-flexes between CBS and FOX.

Jameis is a weird build for a pure pocket passer thats why. He is big but he is very slow, no hops, and very small hands. You would assume with his build he would be athletic with big hands, nope.

Back