• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 14 Thread...

WFdeacon04

Reaction score
Games start in about 30 minutes - should be some good ones today (Baltimore-Washington, New Orleans-New York) and some other extremely boring ones. Monday Night should be the highlight...

St. Louis at Buffalo
Dallas at Cincinnati
Kansas City at Cleveland
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Chicago at Minnesota
San Diego at Pittsburgh
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Baltimore at Washington
Atlanta at Carolina
New York Jets at Jacksonville

Miami at San Francisco
New Orleans at New York Giants
Arizona at Seattle

Detroit at Green Bay

Houston at New England

Last edited:
Games start in about 30 minutes - should be some good games today and some other extremely boring ones...

St. Louis at Buffalo
Dallas at Cincinnati
Kansas City at Cleveland
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Chicago at Minnesota
San Diego at Pittsburgh
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Baltimore at Washington

I hate this trend of loading up on the early games and then having 2 or 3 afternoon games to choose from, none of which really seem that interesting. I gues New Orleans/NYG is the best one.

none of which really seem that interesting.

Jets - Jacksonville doesn't get your blood going? McElroy is inactive meaning when Sanchez throws his 4th interception in the first quarter, in comes Tebow. Speaking of which, I hope Woody Johnson fires the entire organization this off-season.

Jets - Jacksonville doesn't get your blood going? McElroy is inactive meaning when Sanchez throws his 4th interception in the first quarter, in comes Tebow. Speaking of which, I hope Woody Johnson fires the entire organization this off-season.

wtf why have McElroy inactive, f'ing a he's better than tebow. booooo jets

wtf why have McElroy inactive, f'ing a he's better than tebow. booooo jets

Rex is so lost it's not even funny. Basically what it comes down to is that they were never serious about McElroy being the #1 to begin with. Also, we (as in Jets fans) are stuck with Sanchez whether we like it or not. We owe him a guaranteed $8.5MM next year, and if we were to cut him, our salary hit would be in the range of $16-17MM for 2013. You could spread that over two years I believe, but it's not happening.

... so while we're stuck with Sanchez, my hope is that Woody at least tosses the ones responsible for this 3 QB clusterfuck.

... oh and fuck Tebow. I was excited at the beginning of the season with a new OC and maybe some rejuvenation between him, Sanchez, and Greene but our offense is insanely inept. Not only do we not have any talent, but the assholes on the field couldn't execute if their lives were on the line. The Jets make the Lobo look like an offensive juggernaut.

Last edited:
Fantasy football playoffs start today. Cody Fleener is gonna have three TD catches. BOOK IT!

Big Ben is back.. maybe Mike Wallace won't be useless for fantasy playoffs.

AP is on the best roids available right? Only explanation. Dude might be better after shredding his knee.

Alfred Morris is a STUD. Great opening drive for the Skins.

7-0 on RG3's pass to Morgan.

Ravens-Skins looks like the B1G Championship Game. High scoring, lots of rushing yards.

Panthers are getting after Atlanta, maybe they got fired up after what Matt Ryan said in Atlanta after the game.

There is exactly 1 QB in the NFL capable of the 1st Down. 1.

Impressive start, Jamaal Charles.

Every time the Chiefs offense does anything BESIDES hand the ball off to Charles, I get pissed off. He is an absolute stud, and the Chiefs are at their best when he carries the ball 40 times/game

Back