• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 17 Thread - Falcon Elimination Day

Suh might break Romo in half. I'd love for our offensive line to blank that fucker in the game.

He certainly smells blood now. If he gets away with it against any team, I hope it's the Cowboys.

In the first you can't see where he's looking. Are you trolling or serious?

If i sit down on my remote on the couch, i immediately and instantly shift my entire weight off of my buttocks naturally and instinctively. Seeing where he's looking is completely irrelevant.

Just gonna leave this here for the enjoyment of some.

We had a lot of Panther fans at M&T Bank when they played my Ravens this year. Nice group of fans to chat with, and I didn't see any problems all day. They represented well.

I also noticed a funny thing about the Panthers fans who wore jerseys. When you see Ravens fans in jerseys at a game, you'll see 15-20 different jerseys of both current and retired players. I only saw 3 jersey numbers that Panther fans had - Cam's, Kuechley's and Smith Jr's. And everyone I spoke with was still pissed at Richardson and the GM for cutting Smith. Kinda funny to see so many #89 jerseys that had both purple and light blue on them.

I think the jersey variety is just a home/away thing. If you go to a Panthers game in Charlotte you'll see a few dozen different jerseys. Hell one dude even wears an 88 Dale Jr. Panthers jersey. But there aren't a ton of Charlotte transplants in Baltimore, so the people who go to that game are most likely going to wear whatever Panthers jersey they can find at Dick's up there or online, which is most likely going to be one of those main 3.

Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from the cold & he couldn't tell the difference between the ground & Rodgers' feet

frabz-oh-ill-believe-that-when-me-shit-turns-purple-and-smells-like-ra-4da069.jpg

Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from the cold & he couldn't tell the difference between the ground & Rodgers' feet

frabz-oh-ill-believe-that-when-me-shit-turns-purple-and-smells-like-ra-4da069.jpg
When I heard that I thought it was a joke. Pathetic his suspension was overturned, it should have been for the remainder of the season. He is such a piece of shit. I hope someone chop blocks his knee in half and ends his disgraceful career before he hurts anyone else.

When I heard that I thought it was a joke. Pathetic his suspension was overturned, it should have been for the remainder of the season. He is such a piece of shit. I hope someone chop blocks his knee in half and ends his disgraceful career before he hurts anyone else.

57120-walter-white-wink-gif-kZiy.gif

Back