• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL 12 League (ps3 or 360)

bojanglefunk

Reaction score
Figured I would throw this out there. Anyone play it and have interest in a league? I am going to guess there's hardly anyone that plays it on here.

the only sport that I never could get into.

I use to love the game, but I never understood how to actually play hockey and the rules and crap. I would always get icing and every other penalty called on me.

Now a game I wish they would bring back and add an online dynasty to is college basketball. We could all have a blast in a college bball dynasty.

I still play NHL 10 on occasion, how much better is 12?

I still play NHL 10 on occasion, how much better is 12?

I actually only currently own 11, but I figured there would be more interest (if any) in 12. I think 11 is a lot better than 10 in terms of realism of the game and I hear 12 is supposed to be even better, so I would guess significantly.

I have NHL 12, but

1) I do not currently have Xbox Live
2) I suck royally, as I've never played this series before. I just beat Pittsburgh in OT on rookie mode. That's sadly an accomplishment for me.

I have NHL 12, but

1) I do not currently have Xbox Live
2) I suck royally, as I've never played this series before. I just beat Pittsburgh in OT on rookie mode. That's sadly an accomplishment for me.

Haha you probably don't want to play me then. I just won the other night on 11 in the Conference finals 14-2.

Back