• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Canes drove play 5v5. Canes need to tighten up their special teams and roll with PK next game. Rangers pp is elite and the loss of Pesce and Fast compound that. Series is far from over.

Canes drove play 5v5. Canes need to tighten up their special teams and roll with PK next game. Rangers pp is elite and the loss of Pesce and Fast compound that. Series is far from over.
Yeah I mean they lost a Game 1 on the road by one goal in which their elite PP and PK both were terrible. The sky isn't falling, but the series becomes much tougher if they also lose Game 2.

Weird things to me:
*75% of the remaining Eastern Conference coaches have coached the Carolina Hurricanes, and successfully
*The Canucks and Oilers have only met twice in the playoffs before this year

Since 2006, teams that have played 4+ games in the last 10 days are now 63-35 vs teams that have played >3 games in the last 10 days.

Rust > rest

Since 2006, teams that have played 4+ games in the last 10 days are now 63-35 vs teams that have played >3 games in the last 10 days.

Rust > rest
Do you mean < 3 (less than)? If so, this is interesting. If not, I don’t understand it.

Igor leaves his fucking leg out, and barely gets touched. And then he acts like he tough guy after everyone is locked up with each other. Kinda wish Pyotr was playing tonight.

I meaaaan....looked to me like Igor left his leg out there to draw the call. Maybe even initiated it.

Either way, we are playing like absolute shit, and I haven't seen or heard Aho or Guentzel...they've disappeared. If we keep playing like this and feeding them PP's without the ability to stop them, this may not make it back to MSG again after tonight.

BTW that Lafreniere goal was pretty damn sneaky...great placement.

It seems like all NY is trying to do is pass across the face of the goal and Freddie is going to leave his opposite post WIIIIDE open!

We had 2 grades A's early and didn't finish either. And they get a half chance and bury it. Frustrating as fuck

Back