• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Ferraro trying to call Trouba's attempted flying spear as "inadvertent" skate hit the Canes guy is just all you need to know about where his fandom lies.

ESPN a little too quick with the Canes win graphics there. Hopefully the last time I see that tonight.

Bullshit.

Bullshit penalty and bullshit refs.

Fuck those shitty, diving, dirty bitch ass Rangers.

Gotta get more than 3 goals on 60 shots.

Gotta take the next two at home. Can’t give one up.

Compare that "penalty" with Trouba's launching himself from 6 feet away diving head first at one of our guys (can't remember who right now)....our guy had to duck to avoid serious head trauma, yet that brush against Trocheck's hip "had to be called there".

I'm over it.

I knew all 2nd half of the season how this was going to end up, and it's all playing out exactly as I figured.

Now time for a Rangers to whoop our asses in GM 3 in Raleigh, followed by a close Canes' win, then the Rangers finish it up in MSG in a 7-2 win.

Its what Laviolette taught in Washington to get more PPs for Ovi. Its the same bullshit the league could care less about stopping.

Back