• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NO SLEEP TIL TUESDAY ROLL CALL

daffydeac

Reaction score
Will be arriving right around tip-its all GA, any plan on specific sections to congregate in. Tons of BC alums in NYC not sure how motivated they will be to watch this game but might be more than we think. I will be there with at least 4-5 other loud and lubricated alums LFG

randolph-childress.jpg

Daffy's drunk already. I dig it.

Drunk on Danny and the #VIBEZ

But will definitely be drunk tomorrow by the half. Havent gotten to cheer for a WFU team in NYC live, gonna get my moneys worth (all $6 of it)

Drunk on Danny and the #VIBEZ

But will definitely be drunk tomorrow by the half. Havent gotten to cheer for a WFU team in NYC live, gonna get my moneys worth (all $6 of it)

When you get drunk please post a lot for folks stuck in the office.

My wife is trying to get me to go to NY on Friday/Saturday for a bday party so if we are still playing I'll be there then.

See if Lake Street Dive is in town

In, but trying to figure out how to best manage accommodations. I'm going to assume 2 days are required, then take it day by day.

I think the local BC folks, or anyone with an interest in the noon game too (not that Clemson and NCSU have much of a presence in NYC), will make a surprising turn-out for the $6 tix. That's cheaper than lunch.

Going Wed night as long as the unspeakable doesn't happen tomorrow

figure if clemson state goes to 1:50-2 pm ish, half hour for warm ups...throw in some TV timeouts, longer half time than usual...might be closer to 2:45 tip.

My younger brother '10 and his big group of Wake NYC friends are going.

Back