• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Notre Dame Ticket Exchange Thread

2 in endzone with Snead Room access

Looking to sell these for $150 each (face value) or best offer

Somebody help out the Sausage King of Chicago!

Nevermind I decided to give my last ticket to a friend. I'm a horrible scalper.

Last edited:
2 Tix section 5 row HH

I need to sell our season Tix for the ND game. Section 5 on the 45 yard line halfway up! PM if interested.

Was promised two tickets by a fellow Wake alum but due to a miscommunication wasn't able to get them. Need only one if anyone has one to sell. PM me with what you'd like for it. I will take the crappiest seat in the house. Class of 08 here.

Tix still available for Deacon Club members (C and higher) for $65 on Wake's website (and e-ticket sent via email). Limit is 3 per account.

Tix still available for Deacon Club members (C and higher) for $65 on Wake's website (and e-ticket sent via email). Limit is 3 per account.

Just purchased an extra ticket this way, so can confirm that they're still available.

Single and a pair available

single section 8 uu $60

pair section 17 gg $200

PM me.

Will meet you in the blue lot this afternoon

Just purchased an extra ticket this way, so can confirm that they're still available.

FYI stubhub prices are now already down to the $65 range too.

Last edited:
Back