• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NY HS Bball...Crazy Ending

84Deac

Duck Commander
Reaction score
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=lIMFvCYBXCM&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DlIMFvCYBXCM

Don't think I have ever seen an ending quite like this.

Much appreciated! I was trying to fix it, but didn't realize it was because I was using a mobile link.

They may have started the clock late. That was a long 2.9 sec. Great heads up play to pick that pass and make the shot.

Great ending - I think I heard that this is the 2nd time in recent memory that this has happened to Mt. Vernon

They may have started the clock late. That was a long 2.9 sec.

The "may have" is unnecessary.

If these clock operators were working up in Boston today UVa would've won

That kid who threw the ball up in the air may need serious counseling.

If he has thrown the ball one foot higher, they win.

Light around the backboard comes on with .1 remaining, but it still looks like he got the shot off. Crazy to see both teams celebrating at the end.

..Or if he just holds on to the damn ball in general. Dudes an idiot.

For those of you not familiar with the area, these are the two best basketball schools from around here, and both regularly send kids to Div. 1 colleges. White Plains is often very good as well. The poor kids from Scarsdale and Chappaqua have to play these guys and it isn't pretty. Same thing happens in football--Ray Rice went to New Rochelle High and you should have seen him run over, around and through the Scarsdale offensive line.

the official game clock has him releasing with .1 left.

i instantly favored the video + rep OP

i actually though the best part was how everyone was making assumptions in their own favor, and a good solid minute passed before the head official emphatically signaled count it.

Last edited:
Back