• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Obama will need Israel to sway votes in Congress

I didn't get hissy this time, either. I voiced my dissent from someone* else's officious usurpation of my right to speak for myself. IF the intel is solid and proves what the accusations are, then this should be an easy sell to the world community. 41 and Co. would have this done by lunch time. If it isn't an easy sell, then either a) the evidence isn't very strong (in which case, re-assess), b) we're poorly represented on the world's stage on this issue or c) both a) & b).

IF (big IF) the evidence we're not privy to proves this up, are you guys really "Live and Let Die" on nerve agents on civilians? We're not talking about preemptive strikes followed by mission creep to Jeffersonian Democracy-building in a part of the world laboring under the collective "wisdom" of still being undecided on toilet paper. I'm talking about WMD on unarmed civilians....that's really a "meh" moment?

* Someone who has earned enough of a good reputation through solid posting around here to know better.

Really good post, jhmd. Don't see how anyone can reasonably disagree with what you said here.

I completely agree

Back