• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Missed Kansas State cover last night but had Nebraska ML so that was a very small up night.

Oklahoma +180
Rutgers +13
Cuse +10
Alabama -2.5
Kansas +105

The day of the underdog boys. It’s riding time

Some quick season bookkeeping: I am under .500 on college football bets all season (including any live bets, promos, boosts) but am up a whopping 6 units. That's a lot of work for "only" 6 units - largely bumped by hitting some early season profit boosts and promos. We need to be better.

On the other hand, I'm normally trash at the NFL and I'm running hot so far which I'm sure won't last, but 11-2 on ATS and ML bets there for the year, up 9.57 units (had two units Vikings -4 against the Panthers, and 2u Eagles ML a couple weeks ago).

Are we an NFL household now ? It does make you wonder. ETA: only 2-2 on teasers...amateur hour

We got even more ML dogs.

Nebraska/Illinois U42.5 (already hit)
Wazzu ML
Wake +21
Louisville ML
Rutgahs +14
Mizzou ML

Rutgers just threw a pick six right before the half on the Wisconsin 4 down 10-0. I mean that's not good....come on man!

Missed Kansas State cover last night but had Nebraska ML so that was a very small up night.

Oklahoma +180
Rutgers +13
Cuse +10
Alabama -2.5
Kansas +105

The day of the underdog boys. It’s riding time
4-1. Cuse got blitzed. Rutgers late TD to backdoor cover, Alabama held TAMU to a FG in the red zone late to cover, Oklahoma scores late TD as well. Kansas romped. Could've easily been another meh week but we take it.

ND -6.5 only bet left for the day

20 years of following Pilchard he’s never had a losing year.

I’m gonna have to sell a couple houses this Fall. Oofff

20 years of following Pilchard he’s never had a losing year.

I’m gonna have to sell a couple houses this Fall. Oofff
Covid super rSr players, instant eligible transfers and evolving NIL situation all combining to impact college football. So historic indicators don't work as well.

Thanks to the 49ers for almost hitting the over 45 by themselves.

Started off hot on Saturday afternoon, but finished 1-3 on the night to basically get back to even.

This week's slate:

App State -6 (already down $2)
Wake ML
Wake/VT U48.5
Oregon State -4 vs. UCLA
Troy -4.5 vs. West Point
Florida ML against South Carolina. Looking back not sure why I placed this bet
GaSo ML against JMU

I'm sorry, Wake's getting to 49 all by itself, but at least you'll have the ML to balance.
4d8b5ce9-9722-434d-965f-ecd3d6683fe1_text.gif

VT scores in P5 games - 17, 16, 17, 38, 17
WF scores in P5 games - 36, 16, 12

So does Vegas think VT and Wake will be like Pitt and Vandy to each other? I don't see this getting to 48.5.

20-17 seems about right.

The total opened at 50, and has been bet down to 48. The total was skewed to a higher amount because of the weird VT/Pitt game that the Hokies won 38-21, both teams allowed a ton of explosive plays. Also, last week, VT allowed 39 points to FSU, but it wasn't Jordan Travis with the big plays, it was the FSU rushing game which hadn't shown much before, including a 62 yard TD run and a 85 yard TD run. VT also returned a KO 99 yards for a TD against FSU. I would lean under too, but VT has given up big plays in almost every game, including to pedestrian Rutgers, 55 yard TD run.

Back