• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Schedule benefits the Spurs, IMO, Game 3 specifically.

Wondering if we are going to see even a glimpse of 2014 Timmy in these playoffs. Hope so. Got to think, Tim is NOT looking forward to banging around with Steve Adams for 5+games. God, I wish Pop would throw a curve and start Bobo in Game 1 and let him see if he can get Adams in early foul trouble.

Agree that the schedule is favorable. I think Timmy has one more 20/10 game in him if LMA gets into foul trouble.

Blake Griffin out for the rest of the playoffs (i.e., the next two games).

Holy shit, has a team ever had 2 stars taken away in the same game quite like this?

It's crazy. Makes the whining over Steph seem ridiculous.

Cg_20CfUoAAwvLH.jpg

I don't think the difference is quite that pronounced, if only because their on/off court time probably correlates pretty highly with the rest of LAC's starters. I'd guess that there aren't many minutes to be had with JJ/DAJ, but not Blake+CP3.

Was getting excited about a potential Pacers upset....and then they go out and score 9 points in the 4th quarter.

Was it just me but from my bar i was watching that it looked like he got that out in time. Was I wrong? Seemed surprised like they hardly looked at it

It was pretty clear once they went slo-motion replay he didn't get it off in time watching from home.

Back