• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Left foot on the line from another angle. Can't find the full sideline.

iqlcw3.jpg

That's the best you've got? Left foot barely on the line when the ball should be going to his right?

Yes, the best I've got is clear evidence that Manu committed a violation before Dion did.

How about this Spurs donk courtside? At least Purple Shirt Guy never touched Wade.

No definitive contact in a video that I've seen yet, but foot definitely crosses the line and looks like arms do too.

I'm less convinced there was actual contact after looking at other angles. Obviously across the plane though

ChgblbBWIAA5veW.jpg

If ref had noticed Manu's foot on the line it would have been a technical foul.

2howsxv.jpg

Man, I love the internets. There's a complete donkoff going on across the internets. 20 years ago, we would all have just watched it once and talked about it at the water cooler the next day.

The key here is FYC is complaining about something easily missed that always happens and never gets called. Spurs donks are complaining about something blatant that never happens and didn't get called.

Man, I love the internets. There's a complete donkoff going on across the internets. 20 years ago, we would all have just watched it once and talked about it at the water cooler the next day.

The key here is FYC is complaining about something easily missed that always happens and never gets called. Spurs donks are complaining about something blatant that never happens and didn't get called.

Well you know they're kind of connected as to why Dion was having trouble inbounding the ball?

To recap: I say that Manu stepped on the line. Spurs donk says no he didn't. I prove Manu stepped line. Spurs donk is like lol who cares?

Parker's pass to LMA for that 3 was completely insane.

Glad to see FYC still donking it up on this here thread, woof

There were so many things wrong with that last sequence that I feel like the game should have gone to the team with the lead, and it did. There were too many things to blow the whistle for and had one of the refs called any one of the fouls that happened they would have been crucified by the press. I give them a pass for letting it play out.

We should probably be laughing at Waiters more though. Seriously man, WTF

Back