• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

My wife doesn't watch much basketball but she makes good observations when she does. She kept talking about how handsy Adams is on both sides of the court.

And Payne's hair.

That was a nice dunk by Westbrook. I'll stop

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I always get nervous when Timmy inbounds because of the UNC game his sophomore year.

Holy shit that was a man's rebound from kawhi there

I jumped up when he got that board. My 3 year old asked me why I was happy. I explained rebounding to him. He proceeded to take a pillow and do rebounding drills for 5 minutes. Dove on the floor and everything.

(Yes, my kids are still up. Don't judge me.)

If Pop can take Timmy out in 2013 vs Heat he can put him in for a cold inbounds in 2016. '95 UNC inbounds 5 sec violation was a lasting lesson learned for him.

Either Kawhi's sneakers were screwed up or there was a problem with the floor. He slipped at least 3-5 times in the second half.

I always get nervous when Timmy inbounds because of the UNC game his sophomore year.

Oddly, I was thinking put Timmy in to inbounds the ball.

Parker stepped up but him shooting jump shots is not the way the Spurs will win a championship. He needs to drive, it looks like he's lost his nerve to go inside and take the contact.

Ironic that FT shooting looked like it would cost them the game and then they turn it around and it wins the game for them.

Yeah, he's done.

Bestbrook having a game!

Brian Alexander ‏@Still_A_Buster
Kawhi Leonard and Russell Westbrook both scored 31 points tonight. Russell Westbrook MISSED 21 shots, Kawhi Leonard TOOK 17.

Russell tried to give the game away on multiple occasions, and finally the Spurs took it. Durant's body language at the presser spoke volumes. Russell's mea culpa just wasn't cutting it for KD.

Russell tried to give the game away on multiple occasions, and finally the Spurs took it. Durant's body language at the presser spoke volumes. Russell's mea culpa just wasn't cutting it for KD.
Durant looks like he wants out of OKC. Or at the very least, he looks like he's in a bad mood much more often than he used to be. Case in point: when KD threw the ball into the first row with a terrible swing pass, then preceded to make a face like it was his teammates' fault.

Timmy looks done this series. I have to believe this season is it for him.

Steven Adams is a bad matchup for him. He's a Rick Mahorn style bruiser. He is focusing on defending the rim. Had a nice block on Adams late.

I do agree I think it is his last season. Pretty sure the front office knows whatever it is he's gonna do. The Gasol rumor would make it seem all the more true.

I do think Tim will have productive games vs. the Dubs and Cleveland (should the Spurs beat the Dubs). Also, got to think that going through OKC, Dubs, and then Cleveland sets up a perfect exit from the game for both Manu and Tim.

Durant looks like he wants out of OKC. Or at the very least, he looks like he's in a bad mood much more often than he used to be. Case in point: when KD threw the ball into the first row with a terrible swing pass, then preceded to make a face like it was his teammates' fault.

It probably was. Dude was in the wrong spot.

Back