• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

I trashed the Billy D hire and I gotta admit I was getting pretty smug all regular season as he donked it up but it turns out he was trapping with the slow play, pulling the ole okie doke

Adams is my dude but y'all gotta stop with this best player on the floor nonsense.

So the Thunder have just won 5 of 6 games against the Spurs and Warriors including 3 road wins. Wow.

The Warriors and Spurs combined for 3 home losses all season.

I trashed the Billy D hire and I gotta admit I was getting pretty smug all regular season as he donked it up but it turns out he was trapping with the slow play, pulling the ole okie doke

i was about to say...

is billy donovan... a good coach?

He won 55 games while playing in the same conference as two teams that won 73 and 67 respectively :noidea:

He won 55 games while playing in the same conference as two teams that won 73 and 67 respectively :noidea:

he talked about realizing to stagger RWB and KD during the season, like it was a revolutionary idea... but he's really stepped up in the playoffs

also RWB's 3rd quarter alone gives him player of the game

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: Steven Adams Finals MVP?

What is Adams' ceiling on the real? Who is his best comp? I haven't watched him play enough.

Does Shaqs face look weird to anyone else tonight? It looks swollen or something

RE: Adams

He rebounds, he defends, he doesn't do that much on offense other than set screens and dunk, and he fucks with your head... he's like a new age Rodman?

Last edited:

Last edited:

He did some really puzzling things for long stretches of the year. Like with a top heavy team in big games in close 4th Q he would roll with 5 bench players all on the court together for like 5 straight minutes. I had no idea what he was trying to pull but apparently he is learning fast.

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: Steven Adams Finals MVP?

RE: Adams

He rebounds, he defends, he doesn't do that much on offense other than set screens and dunk, and he fucks with in your head... he's like a new age Rodman?

I hear that, but let's stick to Plessy v. Ferguson comparisons please.

Gotta be a modern day Bill Lambeer.

Last edited:
RndlbAK.jpg

Man, KD and Russ shot 17-51 on mostly their normal looks and they stole a road game against the freaking dubs. I'm still confused

Back