• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

200_s.gif

It really is. A win-win for REAL BALL FANS like us who believe in good v evil. MY DUBS winning a title announces Curry as the true heir to the throne, and is one more data point proving that Bron Bron is the postmodern Chamberlain. (haha what a looser) But if OUR CAVS pull it out, Believeland is happy for the first time since the end of World War II. Good days await

Cav's are dependent on a dookie to win that's a big hurdle. Only Ferry (via Duncan) and Battier (via LaBron - Spurs collapse) have won titles.

Has anyone else felt Marv has had a rough series and needs to be put out to pasture? Missing a lot of calls, not realizing what's happening, etc. Should have gone with Harlan.

Has anyone else felt Marv has had a rough series and needs to be put out to pasture? Missing a lot of calls, not realizing what's happening, etc. Should have gone with Harlan.

He's still better than Reggie. The birth of his kid couldn't have come at a better time because that guy is close to ruining TNT games for me.

Honestly wish ESPN would just end the nonsense and put Zach Lowe or Kevin Arnovitz or Ethan Sherwood out there. The "tradition" of hiring only former players for the analysis side of the broadcast commentary needs to end.

Hopefully for OKC, Billy D will have a better game in Game 7 than he did in Game 6. The Thunder were in the bonus with just under eight minutes to go. Every play should have started with a drive to the basket. Westbrook and Durant should have lived at FT line for the rest of that game.

Honestly wish ESPN would just end the nonsense and put Zach Lowe or Kevin Arnovitz or Ethan Sherwood out there. The "tradition" of hiring only former players for the analysis side of the broadcast commentary needs to end.

Sherwood is the epitome of whiny millennial. I still might take him over Reggie, though.

And if Chris Webber has trouble making succinct statements during the games can you even imagine Zach Lowe

Lame Chris Webber jokes aren't why RJ is the proto-millennial, but they always remind me that he is the proto-millennial.

seems like I've been wrong about who I think will win every game of this series, so I'm going the Der.

I, too, have made a mess of this series. But give me GS. Huge. Easily covering the -7.

I don't expect a close game. If I'm wrong about GS winning big, it will be because OKC wins big.

Might wager something weird where I profit under any blowout scenario. Adjusted lines or something.

Back