• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '15-16 NBA Season Thread: THEY WON ONE FOR THE LAND

Maybe Draymond is trying to get one of those big pistachio commercial deals like Stephen Colbert and others have had.

He does seem to have a true pre-occupation with other men's nuts.

As fans of Chris Paul, I'm not sure we can be casting, umm, stones on this one

I can't believe it's only a $2000 fine for a suspended player being in the building when he's suspended. He shouldn't be allowed in the building.

I used to love Draymond. Coming into the league, he was probably my favorite rookie. Now he's at or below Dirthay Jones on the scum scale.

Silver is saying he can impose additional punishment at his discretion as well. Probably doesn't want Green sitting on the bench tonight. 2000 is probably cheaper than most tickets in the arena anyway.

Silver is saying he can impose additional punishment at his discretion as well. Probably doesn't want Green sitting on the bench tonight. 2000 is probably cheaper than most tickets in the arena anyway.

I'm guessing he might find one for less. There might even be an extra one put courtside for him. :)

LeBron. He's a bitch.

the worst part about how much i dislike green is that it's making me sort of root for lebron. i hate myself for it. won't matter though.

this series is over and it's a fitting end to an incredible season for the warriors.

lol

not sure how in all this it can make you like lebron. he cried to the league office with team ownership to get a guy suspended. don't recall jordan or duncan doing that. such a little bitch.

it's going to be great when he storms in to receive the mvp trophy and celebrate with his squad

i can't wait to see silver hand crybaby lebron his baba errr mvp award after their loss tonight.

It's not mutually exclusive. Lebron can be a bitch and at the same time Draymond be a punkass ball lover.

i'm surprised an sjw like yourself would try to put draymond down for being gay. that seems to run counter to your persona on the politics board. but i guess misogyny and homophobia are only things you identify in the actions of others.

i'm surprised an sjw like yourself would try to put draymond down for being gay. that seems to run counter to your persona on the politics board. but i guess misogyny and homophobia are only things you identify in the actions of others.

I have no idea what sjw is and secondly didn't say Draymond was gay. He could just hate men and want to denut them.

wow. so now you are calling him a militant man-hating feminist.

Back