• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Please put Rasheed Wallace in.

GS is holding all over the place, BUT there have been a ton of late calls both ways.

Nobody paid to see the refs tonight.

I think this is how my dad felt when he was watching that Olympic game against the ruskis where they kept redoing the play until the Russians won

spt-better-copy-heat-knicks.jpg

Van Gundy is so bad at his job(s).

"They're all right. They'd all kill us. The game gets worse as time goes on. Players are less talented than they used to be. The guys in their 50's would've destroyed everybody. Its weird how human evolution goes reverse in sports. Players get weaker, smaller, less skilled. I don't know. I can't explain it"

-Steve Kerr

Been watching mixtapes looking to rip someone as a bust.... they all look good as hell.

Maybe Tatum. He'll either be Kobe or he'll be Rudy Gay. Can't tell.

I'd take the french kid #1. He's the next kawhi, most the rest looks like their ceiling is the best player on a 40 win team. Maybe Jackson if he gets more skills, or Fox if he got a jumpshot.

But I'll take the PG with quick feet and a 7 foot wingspan who drains 50% from three.

Last edited:
I'd take the french kid #1. He's the next kawhi, most the rest looks like their ceiling is the best player on a 40 win team. Maybe Jackson if he gets more skills, or Fox if he got a jumpshot.

But I'll take the PG with quick feet and a 7 foot wingspan who drains 50% from three.
I really like Fox

lol Richard Jefferson just said the pressure is all on GS... what? Does he not know it's lose and go home?

Back