• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: not with a bang but a whimper

Griz down 4 with 1:20 left. Tony Allen missed three chances to tie or lead.

Edit: Down 2 with the ball with 20 sec left.

Conley Jr is killing the Dubs and he's basically playing on skates slipping across the backcourt.

Last edited:
Warriors forgot that even shitty teams can beat you when you stop playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official '16-17 NBA Thread: we like to have fun

Knicks and Griz stole these games tonight. Great finishes.

This may be a hot take but it doesn't seem like the Warriors are greater than the sum of their parts yet. They're just the sum and that's a lot but not enough to make them significantly better than the other contenders.

Last edited:
Knicks and Griz stole these games tonight. Great finishes.

This may be a hot take but it doesn't seem like the Warriors are greater than the sum of their parts yet. They're just the sum and that's a lot but not enough to make them significantly better than the other contenders.

Not a #hottake

Pretty much what everyone said. It will take some time to get to the best version of themselves (whatever that is). Did not see the game. Did the effort stop? Was everyone deferring to each other making nothing work?

Cavs are the only contender that is mostly what they were last year. The rest still have to find themselves in order to beat them.

watch Draymond, especially after the offensive rebound. after the clip he yells at KD for the entire timeout.

Dray gonna cost them the ship for the second straight year

Disagree. Lose duncan, add gasol, playing a lot of young guys. Needing parker to play a new role. They've struggled a little finding their identity and working out everyone's role.

Oh btw, told y'all justice Winslow was too athletic

Sadly, Giannis. Durant and Brandon Ingram are due as well.

Zach LaVine and Andrew Wiggins both due for a #tooathletic injury

Back