• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2012-2013 NBA Season postmortem

Mark Jackson wasn't lying. Best shooting backcourt in history.

I feel so conflicted watching this series. I love Timmy and want to see him get another ring, but the Splash Brothers are just too much fun to watch. I'll be rooting for whoever wins this series the rest of the way.

Spurs are very out of sync in their half court offense. Kawhi and D Green need to score some points. Bonner shouldn't play one more minute this series.

I wish the Spurs would stop playing fn 80s music and Jock jams in the arena. They play such crap.

woody you seem like a good guy, but I am just picturing you being the guy in a specific teams bar, cheering for other team. Everyone looking at you thinking " I want to punch that damn guy."

Good news is that Curry is about to drop a double nickel on us in the 3rd quarter.

woody you seem like a good guy, but I am just picturing you being the guy in a specific teams bar, cheering for other team. Everyone looking at you thinking " I want to punch that damn guy."
Nah, I'm pretty indifferent as to who wins this series. This is just some entertaining basketball. Like I said, whoever wins this series is who I'll root for the rest of the way.

Feel like we're watching the end of David Lee's career with the Warriors. They are just so, so much better without him on the floor.

If they keep shooting like this, who stops them?

Basically no one. But can they seriously shoot like this for an extended period of time? It's starting to seem like they can, but I'm dumbfounded. They were always good, but not THIS good, during the regular season.

I mean, the Heat would win in 5 regardless... and the healthy Thunder would have won regardless... but Curry has taken a leap in the playoffs and they've found themselves after the Lee injury... reminds me of how the Heat got ultimately better when Bosh went down because LBJ played more 4.

I mean, the Heat would win in 5 regardless... and the healthy Thunder would have won regardless... but Curry has taken a leap in the playoffs and they've found themselves after the Lee injury... reminds me of how the Heat got ultimately better when Bosh went down because LBJ played more 4.

Not so sure about the Thunder. It would be a hell of a series, but who checks Curry? Last one with the ball would win each of those games.

Could be really, really interesting what they do with the Lee contract. He's on the books through 2015/2016. Do you try to move him? I would, possibly in a package trying to pry Kevin Love from Minnesota.

Could be really, really interesting what they do with the Lee contract. He's on the books through 2015/2016. Do you try to move him? I would, possibly in a package trying to pry Kevin Love from Minnesota.

Love's rebounded numbers would go way down in Golden State, because they don't miss.

Almost more surprising than Klay Thompson setting records in the first half is the Spurs' inability to score against these GSW lineups. If you can't generate points against Curry/Klay in the half court, then you have some issues.

Back