• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 Carolina Panthers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the season was over at 1-3. Now we are NFC South champ. Cray cray

The NFL is riddled with head scratching losses. Avoiding them for the last 12 weeks is almost unheard of. Two wins to go to the Super Bowl. Let's do this.

This. Stressful game but we needed to win. Didn't matter how.

The NFL is riddled with head scratching losses. Avoiding them for the last 12 weeks is almost unheard of. Two wins to go to the Super Bowl. Let's do this.

I agree with this but Cam has to play better. A better team would have beaten us on the last drive today. As good as the defense is you have to get more consistency from qb to win in playoffs.

I agree with this but Cam has to play better. A better team would have beaten us on the last drive today. As good as the defense is you have to get more consistency from qb to win in playoffs.

Oh I agree. I just think given the circumstances today was about winning and nothing more.

Cam said in the post game interview that the offense had to get better. I don't think it can be said enough how important Steve Smith is to this offense.

I just hope Shula is pulling a preseason and going vanilla before the playoffs. That last series was about as chickenshit as it gets.

So much truth here. Just see how many teams have lost must win home games over the last two weeks.

Cam sucked at times today. But he's also throwing to Brandon Lafell, Ted Ginn and Dom Hixon. There wasn't one legitimate starting NFL WR on the field for the panthers. Some of those high throws should still be caught by NFL receivers.

Eagles looking like a pretty likely opponent along with San Fran for our home game

We should let Lafell walk in the offseason. He completely missed out today. Spend a high pick on a receiver. With the awesome McNutt coming along, the receiving group should be good enough next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back