• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013 NBA Draft Thread - That was great.

HAKEEEEEEM

35kx0j.jpg

Do you think the fact that they didn't go for a plug in college guard is a sign they plan to be a player in free agency?

I just don't think they know any other way to draft. There wasn't much value at positions of need, so why reach. FA is the answer to winning now. They can get a great value, stash him, and still get FA's to fill holes.

Based on that video with Lebron, I think Hakeem could still get a roster spot today.

i mean roger goodell spent today on NFL.com deleting any evidence that Aaron Hernandez was an NFL player

If Manu retires and they blow off Tiago, the Spurs will be about $15M under the cap and would have a mid-level exception,

David Stern will retire and become troll emeritus at the "U MAD institute", working with such notable trolls as keeper and kim jong un

Adrian Wojnarowski
‏@WojYahooNBA
Kevin Garnett will agree to trade to Brooklyn and Celtics are sending KG and Paul Pierce to the Nets, league sources tell Y! Sports.

You guys are missing someone who might make the team this year= Dvvis Bertans. He's 20, 6'10, SF from Latvia. He's supposed to be almost a Novak type of three point shooter.

Pretty sure he just tore his ACL like a week ago.

Wow. Where's RSF at? Boston just fleeced the incompetent, hilariously awful Brooklyn Nets.

Lol at the celtics, surely they've turned down multiple better trades in the last year

OH NO DOE THE LEGION OF DOOM (for the heat) HAS UNITED!

images

what barclays center will look like next year, probably.

This must REALLY suck for Simmons. REspect the hell out of him holding it together right now.

Wow. Where's RSF at? Boston just fleeced the incompetent, hilariously awful Brooklyn Nets.

That trade reminds me of something somebody said on another thread last week, why would you get a 60 month loan for a used car?

I feel bad for Crabbe. Instead of being one of Stern's last picks, he's the first pick of the Silver era.

Back