• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014-15 Charlotte Hornets Thread

It's just improvement from pre All Star to post All Star. Zeller was the worst player you'll ever see pre All Star so of course he had the biggest opportunity for improvement.

Truth. He was totally lost. I don't know what clicked in his head, or why, but in March and April he was like a totally different guy. And that guy was very good.

It's just improvement from pre All Star to post All Star. Zeller was the worst player you'll ever see pre All Star so of course he had the biggest opportunity for improvement.

I understand that, but when you sit down to write your article with title: Zeller Leads List of Future Breakout Stars, you want to evaluate your thought process. Maybe retool the article and change to: Zeller Goes from Shit to Decent Down the Stretch.

I understand that, but when you sit down to write your article with title: Zeller Leads List of Future Breakout Stars, you want to evaluate your thought process. Maybe retool the article and change to: Zeller Goes from Shit to Decent Down the Stretch.

Pretty sure that was the original title.

What about this plan: Trade 9 to Bulls for 16/19, then trade 16 for Afflalo. Draft Hood at 19 and Warren or Hairston at 24.

Still think I prefer simply drafting Stauskas, Harris, or McDermott, but this would net us a vet SG along with two prospects.

What about this plan: Trade 9 to Bulls for 16/19, then trade 16 for Afflalo. Draft Hood at 19 and Warren or Hairston at 24.

Still think I prefer simply drafting Stauskas, Harris, or McDermott, but this would net us a vet SG along with two prospects.

Why wouldn't the Bulls just trade 16 for Afflalo in that scenario?

Right now here's my rating of those guys:

1. Harris
2. Hood
3. Stuaskas
4. Young
5. McDermott

Arlington: Cody Zeller, as Jaybone: Jeff [Redacted].

Discuss.

arlington is so articulate though, bone makes rj look like james joyce most days

but in terms of weird, inexplicable, undying devotion, yea it's kinda perfect

They might want a younger, cheaper-contract option at the 2 for the Melo chase, and they definitely don't want two new rookie contracts. They are said to covet Stauskas and have been inquiring about the picks right behind the Hornets.

arlington is so articulate though, bone makes rj look like james joyce most days

but in terms of weird, inexplicable, undying devotion, yea it's kinda perfect

Issue with the word "inexplicable." Zeller was/is a good prospect who looked very good to close the season on a playoff-hunt team.

But the rest is fair.

Because it would take them out of the Love/Melo sweepstakes.

Even with amnestying Boozer, if they got Aflallo they would be at about $54M+ seven slots to fill. That puts them over the cap.

WRONG, RJ. Pull. Yourself. Together.

From Bill Simmons' Twitter feed:

NBA peeps are worried about the Bulls right now. A starting 5 of Rose, Afflalo, Carmelo, Taj + Noah w/ Butler as 6th man is VERY doable.

FYI - Bulls could trade Boozer's expiring + 16 + 19 to Orlando for Afflalo and 2 waivable deals. Then use Mirotic to dump Snell/Dunleavy.

i recently learned that snell and kawhi were high school teammates

Hairston will be a better pro than McDermott. Do not want

i don't know, figure its worth the risk to figure out

i just am not really inspired by dougie or stauskus

Back