• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2014 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Well, if you do this mini fire sale then you might lose enough to draft Foster outright next year without needing to keep him. Maybe see how many games you are out of the playoffs after this week and if 2 or more out, just pack it in because Watkins for a 6th sounds damn good as he is only going to get better, IMO.

If I throw in Foster, he will throw in Ellington who I could keep in the 14th. Thinking about pulling the trigger, do I have the dumb?

Kelvin benjamin or denard robinson for wr 3 this week? Shoelaces will actually line up at rb

Jimmy Graham or Coby Fleener?

...or get Jason Witten off the wire?

Down 16, she has Graham going tonight and I have Romo and DeMarco going against the Racistskins tomorrow night to bring me back to .500 after starting 1-4.

Survived Big Ben with a 2 point Indy D performance. Maclin killed me and negated Gronk. I'll probably get 85 this week and lose by 30-40.

85 would lose most every week in my league. 96-80, 112-97, 117-104, 116-92, 123-70, 123-74 -- those are the scores as they stand.

This is the 20 team Pit 1 league. More diluted talent and fewer roster spots than most traditional leagues. Only one team in the league is averaging more than 85 a game.

almost went 0-4 this week... and then Garcon had the 22-yard reception in OT and Romo had the 4-and-game. I'll take it.

Bye week hell coming up... Bears, Packers, Lions, Falcons, Bills, Titans. Will be without Bills D, Cobb, Marshall, Nelson, Stafford... ouch

Back