• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Got the #2 pick in my draft next Wednesday. I think I'm just gonna take Luck. Because everytime I draft a RB early they massively underperform. Also I'm a little #nervous about taking a WR or Gronk so early.

Our commish is having some medical issues, so we auto-drafted this year. Luck was the #1 pick. I was pretty happy to end up with Peterson and Megatron.

I actually don't know. But how good does he have to be to produce behind that O-line?

new league with some college friends with rules that ive never drafted for before. 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 5 bench spots. 0.5 PPR. 4 points pass TD, 6 rush/rec TD.

Think I shouldn't have waited so long for QB2, but I never felt like I had value when up for one until I just said fuck it and took Mariota.

In order of pick:

WR - Dez
WR - O Beckham Jr
RB - Ingram
QB - Brady
RB - Melvin Gordon
RB - Randle
WR - Jarvis Landry
WR - Sammy Watkins
QB - Mariota
DEF - Houston
TE - Seferian-Jenkins
K - Gostkowski
WR - Brandon Coleman
RB - D. McFadden
RB - Duke Johnson

tre mason could be out sunday. add benny cunningham if your RB situation is weak. STL plays SEA so not the best matchup

Pick 2 for WR2/Flex:

Golden Tate @ SD
Andre Johnson @ Buf
Roddy White v. Phi
Steve Smith @ Den

Thinking of going with Tate and Smith

Last edited:
I need 1 for flex:

Watkins vs Indy
Crowell @ Jets
Sankey @ TB

I have Watkins now.

Also, am I an idiot for thinking about benching Luck for Newton week 1?

Also need a WR2 and a Flex (non PPR) among:

S. Smith Sr. @ DEN
A. Blue vs KC
S. Watkins vs IND
J. Bell @ SD

Thinking Smitty and Watkins

I need 1 for flex:

Watkins vs Indy
Crowell @ Jets
Sankey @ TB

I have Watkins now.

Also, am I an idiot for thinking about benching Luck for Newton week 1?

Any special scoring?

Watkins is the right call, but if your league rewards RB over typical leagues, I think Crowell is an interesting play despite the tough matchup - will anyone else even be in the backfield? Johnny Football, H-Back?

Now that Bell has been named the starter, he's gonna get a lot of carries and should definitely get strong consideration. He's the goal line guy, too FWIW.

Any special scoring?

Watkins is the right call, but if your league rewards RB over typical leagues, I think Crowell is an interesting play despite the tough matchup - will anyone else even be in the backfield? Johnny Football, H-Back?

Non-ppr - which is why I was debating about Crowell, with no Johnson and West being traded, hes getting the carries - the Browns are going to have a stinky offense, but still, he is likely guaranteed a lot of touches because the Jets cant score either. Sankey is a gut call, I think he also gets a bunch of carries with West not ready, and he could sneak a TD in that game.

Probably will stick with Watkins.

Randle, Ellington, Abdullah or Latavius Murray. Pick 2.

Coleman, Royal, or Quick. Pick 1

Ellington and Murray bc Randle (how much of a RBC?) and Abdullah (behind Bell for now) situations are unsettled.
Ugh, I guess Quick, as he is the WR1 in the group.

thanks. I agree Ellington and Murray make the most sense (am most high on Murray) but felt the amount of scoring DAL might do and Randles upside might have me bump Murray.

Quick normally but Royal starts hot and if Alshon is out id be tempted.

Back