• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018-19 NBA Season Thread - NBA Finals Raptors Win #WeTheNorth

Rockets staff HAS to call a TO if you see you have CP iso against Klay with 8 seconds left

Has Steph's #decline begun ?

Is CP3 no longer the second best player on the Rockets ?

Haha... That missed dunk from Curry was hilarious.

Glad to see the Rockets win after that horrible call on the Durant 3.

Reactions: WRS
I kind of want the Rockets and GS to just beat the hel out of each other and lose in next round

I kind of want the Rockets and GS to just beat the hel out of each other and lose in next round

Works for me. This country deserves better than Warriors or Rockets in the Finals.

Felt like Harden was strangely passive at the end of the 4th and in OT. Obviously hit the big shot late but the guy needs to be the man on those tight situations with the game on the line. You’re the reigning MVP bro.

Steph needs to bend the knee and just hand the ball to KD. It's his team now. Steph was lol bad down the stretch.

I can’t believe Golden State didn’t go 2 for 1 at the end of regulation. They got the ball with about 38 seconds, the game was tied, and they had 2 timeouts. It was horrendous clock management.

I can’t believe Golden State didn’t go 2 for 1 at the end of regulation. They got the ball with about 38 seconds, the game was tied, and they had 2 timeouts. It was horrendous clock management.

They learned it from watching you danny.

Two for one is overrated, in my opinion

Lots of teams rush the first shot and get the ball back without time to do much with it

I’d like to see the data on it

Sixers playing like shit. Brown coaching like shit. Simmons has basically been useless. Harris is the reason Sixers are even close.

Back