• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

And of course the commentary team didn't say a word about that. They just talked out the pro and cons of Lebrons being a mega douche and staring him down afterwards.

A solid reminder that the NBA is for 13 year olds, not adults with brains. No wonders its excelling in the Age of Trump.

Meh you get that much ball on the first part they aren’t going to call wrist on the follow through.

Mark Jackson is terrible tonight. Yes, trying to dunk on LeBron when you have a 3-on-1 is the smart play. And then praises LeBron for not getting back on defense.

too many dookie walk-on sightings in the front row

And of course the commentary team didn't say a word about that. They just talked out the pro and cons of Lebrons being a mega douche and staring him down afterwards.

A solid reminder that the NBA is for 13 year olds, not adults with brains. No wonders its excelling in the Age of Trump.

LOL.

The Celtics need to run everything through Tatum and Horford.

Celtics in the bonus with 9:20 left in Game 7...not much home cooking...

offense is just downright disgusting tonight

Glad to see that basketball fouls are still as subjective as ever

That was the thing I liked the least about coaching this past season (North Raleigh middle school conference champions by the way), the randomness of calls. Definitely leaving on top, and not coaching next season.

All my hate aside, I love a meaningful Game 7. Particularly in the 4th quarter. I wish I could stay away. Rooting for the Celts. Because fuck Lebron. Every established NBA star is a mega cunt.

Amazing pass by Lebron...

Lebron should run the clock now that it is a 3 possession game.

Just sad. The Celtics forced way too many threes down the stretch. I'm getting tired of teams just chucking threes against teams with no real rim protector. At least the Warriors have an excuse and they're among the all-time greats at hitting threes. The Celtics especially don't have an excuse.

Lebron is so fun without a stacked team. Almost forgot that I liked him before he left for Miami

Back