• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Official 2017 NBA Thread: where is irish?

Loving this 3 days between game bullshit.

Really builds the drama!

No, I’m kidding it sucks and I care less and less.

I didn’t see Love being the best player on the court tonight. Well, so far...

The only new thing we’ve learned from this 4th finals rematch is that apparently you can change charge/block calls for any reason, whether it’s a replay or Lebron whining about the correct call

The only new thing we’ve learned from this 4th finals rematch is that apparently you can change charge/block calls for any reason, whether it’s a replay or Lebron whining about the correct call

It really is amazing. I don't watch much NBA, but the officiating is the most atrocious in all of professional sports. I love when they trot out the former official to tell us at home why what we saw is not what we saw.

i had trouble paying attention to that half. i don't know why.

JR is the worst perimeter defender I've ever seen.

LOL at Rodney Hood coming into the game and thinking he’s James Harden.

I do feel like he’s been underutilized by a blah Cavs team, but he just looks unhappy to even be there.

Lol at hood and Durant trading baskets. All kidding aside, Hood has kept the Cavs in striking distance strangely enough.

steph having an all-time stinker

Last edited:
Back