• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Magic was interviewed during the game last night. When asked if he was disappointed in Ball's first game, he said he expected him to have a bad first game and wasn't concerned at all. Ball is going to be like JC. Each will be much better in real games than in the summer. Each will do better with better players who understand the game and the structure of a team.

DeMarre Carroll traded to the Nets for Justin Hamilton. PTORS attaching a lottery protected 1st.

Did the Raptors need the cap space to resign Lowry, or are they just giving away draft picks to get cap space to ultimately sign a guy worse than Carroll?

Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: in the summertime

Let me say this, dejounte Murray, Jaylen brown and Kris Dunn all suck

We should start a scouting service. You decide who's good and lll check for problematic excess athleticism

It didn't occur to me til now that harmoniousmonk is deacs1995.

90s Deac so he must be cool.

I was going to say make sure you watch between 2:10-2:50, but make a point to watch the whole thing. As impressive as the dunk at 2:30 is, the PNR jumpers are absolutely beautiful. 22 and 10 with 2 assists. Wow.

Back