• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Without even thinking about it, the last three champs had multiple guys like that and others coming off the bench...

But i'm out now.

Who was that for the warriors? Livingston? Iggy? Offense not their best skills.

Iggy and Shaun each can score. Shaun can post up anyone they put on him.

5 PPG off the bench in 2016-2017, yeah i'm not sure the Rox can find something like that

also, iggy scored 7.6 PPG. pj tucker is a poor man's iggy. good for the bench. you guys want to leave the Rox with 1 decent wing defender on the entire team to keep a luxury bench scorer on a historically great offensive team that's bad at defense.

Why on Earth would Magic pay Caldwell-Pope for $18M for one year. They are overpaying for no reason. Magic made a good move getting Brook Lopez and dumping Mosgov, but this makes no sense. Bringing in a silly contract is not a great way to build a team.

This guy is coming to get a contract, not be part of growing this team. There could definitely be some dissension.

Why on Earth would Magic pay Caldwell-Pope for $18M for one year. They are overpaying for no reason. Magic made a good move getting Brook Lopez and dumping Mosgov, but this makes no sense. Bringing in a silly contract is not a great way to build a team.

This guy is coming to get a contract, not be part of growing this team. There could definitely be some dissension.
Because his agent is LeBron's boys, that's why.

also, iggy scored 7.6 PPG. pj tucker is a poor man's iggy. good for the bench. you guys want to leave the Rox with 1 decent wing defender on the entire team to keep a luxury bench scorer on a historically great offensive team that's bad at defense.

When I was in high school in Raleigh, there was a ton of talent in the area going to big time programs. Crazy to me that PJ Tucker had the longest NBA career of them all.

When I was in high school in Raleigh, there was a ton of talent in the area going to big time programs. Crazy to me that PJ Tucker had the longest NBA career of them all.

Who were some of the other guys?

Yeah. I was still in NC going to AAU events around that time. Shav was the golden boy. Big E was the size. Richardson was the athlete. Tucker had a good game but was just undersized.

Shav-Richardson almost filled up Reynolds gym one time.

Shawan Robinson went to Clemson, pre-injury Cam Stan was a top 50 recruit a couple years behind those guys

Shav was the best hs player I ever saw and I saw most of the guys in NC around that time in person

Felton, McCants, Terry, EWilliams, Tucker, CP3, Felton, Richardson, etc.

Felton was SC, but he was pretty good.

Shav's senior year Broughton got run out of the gym by Seventy-First. They didn't have any studs but every dude on that squad could get up. Little 5'10" bros just jamming shit all game. It was nuts.

Back