• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

rj bragging about his basketball knowledge relative to Townie reminds me of Trump bragging about his IQ relative to Tillerson.

Wow. What a hypocrite.

Wrong again. If Fultz succeeds more than Doncic, Bagley or Porter, I'll be happy to be wrong.

But you still "kind of hoped" that someone would break his leg so you could be right and I would be "wrong" which says a TON about who you are.

It tells about your character and Mt. Everest level insecurities.

Last edited:
Wrong again. If Fultz succeeds more than Doncic, Bagley or Porter, I'll be happy to be wrong.

But you still "kind of hoped" that someone would break his leg so you could be right and I would be "wrong" which says a TON about who you are.

Who isn't insecure or arrogant on this thread? You have basically called out anybody who tries to engage with you and it's really sapped the fun out of the thread.

I haven't called you out even after this.

I'm not insecure at all about this. So, you are wrong in that assertion.

You also seem to forget that they started after I posted a joke that anyone who understands the English language would get. Well, anyone who doesn't see RJ and have an immediate Pavlovian response.

Last edited:

No I didn't, as multiple people already pointed out to you. I really hope he doesn't break his leg (though unfortunately I suspect he will continue to struggle with injuries). And you are wrong whether he breaks his leg or not and whether or not Fultz is a bust or not.

The trade you suggested would be a bad decision in the moment regardless of how it works out in hindsight. A concept that, much like the English language, you have never been able to grasp.

No I didn't, as multiple people already pointed out to you. I really hope he doesn't break his leg (though unfortunately I suspect he will continue to struggle with injuries). And you are wrong whether he breaks his leg or not and whether or not Fultz is a bust or not.

The trade you suggested would be a bad decision in the moment regardless of how it works out in hindsight. A concept that, much like the English language, you have never been able to grasp.

Sad, "kind of hope" means "kind of hope" no matter how try to twist it. It doesn't mean you are betting on it or praying for it, but it does mean that part of your consciousness desired this. You could morph into the reincarnation of Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis, Jr., to try to rationalize what you said, but you said it.

As to the validity of the trade, the Suns would likely get the short end. My bad ONLY YOUR ideas are to be considered. ONLY YOU know EVERYTHING about EVERY subject.

I'm doing very well on this so far

rj don't fall for the ad for the Amazon gift card after question 18, I think it's a scam

Sad, "kind of hope" means "kind of hope" no matter how try to twist it. It doesn't mean you are betting on it or praying for it, but it does mean that part of your consciousness desired this. You could morph into the reincarnation of Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis, Jr., to try to rationalize what you said, but you said it.

As to the validity of the trade, the Suns would likely get the short end. My bad ONLY YOUR ideas are to be considered. ONLY YOU know EVERYTHING about EVERY subject.

God forbid you go back and re-read the post to try and understand what I actually said. Or did you already try that and still don't understand? I'm not sure which is worse.

Townie was an English major wasn't he? Maybe he will diagram the sentence for you if you share some more of your immense basketball knowledge.

RJ and Townie, I was on the elliptical machine next to former NBA All Star, former Hornets Assistant Coach, and current Charlotte 49ers Men's Head Baskeball Coach Mark Price a few weeks ago. If that happens again can I ask him to give a quiz to determine if Townie knows 2% as much about basketball as you do ?

Other candidates for judging include my son's rec league coach, my next door neighbor who played JV Basketball at Duke and Jay Bilas who lives about half a mile from me.

This CP3 series on ESPN is pretty entertaining. Not sure why we needed a three part documentary on the subject, but some of it is an interesting look at his options and how he went about deciding on where to play.

This CP3 series on ESPN is pretty entertaining. Not sure why we needed a three part documentary on the subject, but some of it is an interesting look at his options and how he went about deciding on where to play.

Yay someone else is watching it. I enjoyed the Jgray cameo. Did not enjoy the Hairy Giles one.

Yay someone else is watching it. I enjoyed the Jgray cameo. Did not enjoy the Hairy Giles one.

hi-res-2447f298f9e4f24983a94b5b11d334f7_crop_north.jpg

Back