• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020 NBA Offseason - First Half Season Schedule Out

Well Paul George deciding to play doesn’t bode well for Mavs, especially without KP

i remember when jamal murray was like a mid 100 4 star and we recruited him for like a week and then he blew up after a nike camp or something and was a KY commit shortly after

yeah, around the same time as we lost that kid to Utah State, no?

Well after a nights rest, I think that was the Clips coming out party on way to championship

most people will miss the most impressive part of that game. The Mavs opened game shooting 7/8 from field and opening up a 16-6 lead.

the Clips then said, “yeah no”. For rest of first and opening second they went on 34-6 run. They made Doncic look pedestrian and opened the offensive floodgate

this is the Clippers team I feared. The intensity. The suffocating D. And the second best offense in NbA

The NBA isn't waiting to start the 2nd round so Celtics-Raptors Game 1 is on Thursday while Clips-Mavs and maybe Nugs-Jazz will be in Game 6. It looks like several days until other second round games start.

Go ahead and post your prediction for Celtics-Raptors (i.e. Celtics in 7) in this thread by Thursday at 6:00 pm.

Same scoring system. 1 point for the correct team and 1 point for the current team and games. Second Round scores will be added to the First Round scores. I'll make a Google Forms survey for the Second Round once more of the First Round series are done.

Raptors in 6

The NBA isn't waiting to start the 2nd round so Celtics-Raptors Game 1 is on Thursday while Clips-Mavs and maybe Nugs-Jazz will be in Game 6. It looks like several days until other second round games start.

Go ahead and post your prediction for Celtics-Raptors (i.e. Celtics in 7) in this thread by Thursday at 6:00 pm.

Same scoring system. 1 point for the correct team and 1 point for the current team and games. Second Round scores will be added to the First Round scores. I'll make a Google Forms survey for the Second Round once more of the First Round series are done.

celts in 6

Raptors considering boycotting Game 1 to protest police shooting Jacob Blake.

Firing a coach of a top 4 seed without it’s all-star primarily based on bubble play is pretty poor form.

Nate McMillan out. Surprised by that

He won't be out of a job very long. The Pacers played like crap against the Heat, but Oladipo was banged up and Sabonis was out. Malcolm Brogdon and TJ Warren were their leading scorers; no coach was going to make a deep run with that team.

Back