• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Pat Beverly, another obvious certifiable something of a human being, nearly wrecked Ja Morant last night.

Pat "took the foul" in order to stop an easy break and he shoved Ja down, and another dude nearly kneed Ja in the back of the head while running by...shady.

Ja complained later about some other shenanigans from Pat B, Desmond Bane got hit in the mouth by Pat B...just another day in the office for dirty Pat, I guess.

Another note, despite the Beverly crap, Ja is doing impressive things that not even LaMelo is doing - just physically making unique plays that are must watch TV.

Watching Ja vs Luka now just to watch these grizz.

The whole everyone slapping hands with your whole teammates thing in between free throws is one of the sillier sports rituals.

No big deal. The Dubs were frauds last night.

the zebras give the game to charlotte's opponent yet again

I still dont know if I am sold on Kidd for a head coach but man he atleast has managed to convince the Mavs to play D

Wait, there's a report out there that the only thing preventing Kyrie from playing home games is the Nets paying a $5,000 fine.

The only thing preventing him from playing home games is getting vaccinated

Spurs news: Zach Collins played 19 minutes on assignment with the Austin Spurs. Scored 8 pts.

These athletes will put all kinds of stuff in their bodies if they think it will make them a little faster or stronger. No concrn about how much or how little safety testing has been done.

But yet, this guy refuses to take something that has been tested and approved by numerous regulatory authorities and has been taken by billions of people.

Suns starting to create some separation for the 1 seed

The Spurs were up on the Suns to end the 3rd then I put my kid to bed, came back, and the Suns were up by 15. Booker had 48.

The Hornets beat down the Knicks in the Garden without LaMelo who was out with the shits. Bridges put up 38/12/6. Even better was Kemba crashing his postgame interview. Pretty cool when another team's best player wishes he was still on your team. Suck it, Knicks.

The Spurs actually made a midseason trade. Can’t believe they’re out there trading 2028 picks.

ESPN Trade Machine worked for this:

76ers get: Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley, Richard Holmes, Haliburton, and JRamsey
Pacers get: Harrison Barnes
Kings get: Tobias Harris, Ben Simmons, and Myles Turner.

You could flip Hield and Barnes and have Hield go to the Pacers and Barnes to the 76ers.

Back