• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Oral Roberts so unlucky playing a 5 seeded Duke team that looks like a 1 seed right now.

Alright here is my dilemma... My girlfriend has covid and I almost certainly going to come down with soon as we aren't distancing. I wanna get tossed and watch the games but I don't wanna go into covid hungover... But also I wanna get tossed and watch the games.

im 50/50 right now. probably 75-25 in favor of getting tipsy.

Alright here is my dilemma... My girlfriend has covid and I almost certainly going to come down with soon as we aren't distancing. I wanna get tossed and watch the games but I don't wanna go into covid hungover... But also I wanna get tossed and watch the games.

Take the plunge.

Texas, the best team in America is up by 9 at the half to toothpaste.

I just compliment how you’re “not distancing” with your girlfriend. Covid sex is baller.

Alright TAMU night cap gonna tip at like 10:45. Should be one of the best games of the day. Also interested in:

Can Colgate keep hanging? They’re just fighting. Probably gonna fade but damn.

Can Asheville show they’re a better city than LA?

How is Houston gonna look. Legit contender and Sasser playing.

Tennessee not at 100 percent health wise. Is this an issue?

Anyone started Googling "North Kentucky Head Coach" yet? Come on. Don't lie

Darrin Horn. Played and coached at WKU. Then went to SC which is a career killer. Was on Shaka’s staff at Texas before going to NKY

Just saw on Twitter that former Deacon Ismael Massoud is playing for Kansas State now. It does NOT seem like just 2 years ago that he was on our team. If you'd said it was 8 years ago I'd believe you. He actually played for Forbes during that first year 2020-2021??? Dropped 31 vs Pitt in Forbes first ACC win as Deacs coach. I guess I just wasn't fully back on the wagon at that point... because I don't remember any of that...

Back