• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Indiana fucking sucks, but if the refs are gonna let it go straight WWE i guess they will win

Arizona State should just go full Bam Bam Bigelow with their uniforms...

5bee7cb37b0be56fefb3d1c83c53a5fb.jpg

I have never had a bracket worse than this year's. It's liberating that I can root for unfettered chaos, but still, pretty depressing.

tonights games have been on fuego. Gonna miss those ASU crowd shots. Student body over there is something else.

Last edited:
First gf out of college was on the dance team at ASU. Needless to say, she was extremely attractive. Batshit crazy, but fun for a couple months.

Remaining teams by conference:
SEC: 6
Big 12: 5
Big 10: 5
ACC: 3
PAC 12: 1
Big East: 4
Other: 8

UMBC Twitter had a day.

I'm out of the country, thankfully, so I didn't have to see that debacle with my Boilermaker wife.

My wife and her sisters now own 100% of all one seed losses in the NCAA tournament. They all went to either Purdue or UVA.

drawing up the genius five point play

View attachment 2946
12 hours later and I'm still trying to come up with ANYTHING he could be drawing up there, other than showing the quickest route to the locker room.
But seriously, any thoughts? At maybe 3 seconds I was thinking a catch-and-shoot 3 in one motion, and then somehow get a clock or baseline violation on the FDU inbounds, but at 0.6 even the officials of the '72 Russia/USA Olympics couldn't have schemed a way to a Purdue victory.

Back